Germany - Market Validation + Research
Before you go into a foreign country, it's critical to validate as many of your assumptions about a market as possible. We'll help you determine if your product offering/company/marketing messaging resonate in each foreign market.
1-Month Package Includes:
1. Demographic and psychographic data on size of market, disposable income, top 3 competitors
2. Exploration of how the market currently addresses the problem your product is planning on solving
3. One hour weekly strategy sessions with Globig team, weekly goals, weekly reporting for one month, Globig Dashboard with all deliverables and reports
4. Developing a set of criteria for prospects
5. Locating and scheduling prospects in one city/region for the country selected
6. Globig will collaborate with you to create the questions to be asked in each session
7. Globig will set up and run 1-hour web-based video interviews with 10 prospects (based on criteria set in our collaborative strategy session) to test product offering, pricing, messaging/positioning. Globig team will record each session and will run the interviews to reduce interviewer bias
8. Globig will provide a detailed recap of the combined sessions and recommendations for moving forward
* Does not include any monetary reward as an incentive for interviewees which is often $100 +/- per person, you'll want at least 2 extras on standby if someone fails to join
*Additional interviews, customizations, additional cities, and Globig consulting time is available upon request, please contact Success@globig.co
Not seeing exactly what you're looking for? We're happy to customize a program that meets your specific needs. Contact Success@Globig.co and let's talk.
Globig is an international expansion marketplace, resources, and services platform, educating and entertaining over 3,000-4,000 companies interested in global expansion every month on our website, podcasts, and videos.
The Globig team consists of marketing, product, sales, regulations, and design/development experts who have helped hundreds of companies, from SMBs to Fortune 500 corporates, successfully expand their business into foreign countries. We've mentored 100s of technology startups from Techstars, Founder Institute, MergeLane, and others around the world. The Globig approach is based on our learnings on how to help companies go global faster, more easily, more affordably, and with less risk.